The St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF) is an annual international conference dedicated to economic and business issues. Over the last decade, SPIEF has become a leading international platform for the discussion of the key economic issues facing Russia, emerging markets, and the world as a whole.
SPIEF attracts over 10,000 international and Russian participants, including government and business leaders from the emerging economic powers, as well as leading global voices from academia, the media, and civil society.
The St. Petersburg International Economic Forum first took place in 1997 and since 2006, it has been held under the auspices of the President of the Russian Federation, who has also attended each event.
About the Forum (http://www.forumspb.com/ru/2017/sections/40/materials/247).Unique opportunities at SPIEF:
- meet peers, partners, thinkers, and leaders from all walks of life; forge new relationships. The Forum features a wide range of networking areas and dedicated meeting spaces – cafés, lounges, bilateral meeting rooms, etc.
- meet government representatives from emerging economic powers; including BRICS, the SCO, and the CIS.
- forge communities to help achieve business and policy objectives; engage with stakeholders.
- identify, deliberate, and promote key issues and trends impacting Russia, emerging economies, and the world.
- through innovative insight; gain and demonstrate corporate capabilities, and set new trends.
- through leading interactive platforms, learn about cutting-edge technologies, and engage in multimedia collaboration.
- sample the delights of Russia’s cultural capital during the White Nights.