The Consulate General of the Russian Federation will be closed for holidays from December 30, 2017 until January 8, 2018.
Happy New Year!
In addition, our visa section will not be accepting applications from Deceber 27, 2017 until January 8, 2018.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Russia Visa Application Centre in Guangzhou, China
Considering the extension of cooperation between the Russian Federation and China in order to provide a full visa support for the growing number of trips of citizens of China and third country citizens to Russia a new Visa Centre is opened in Guangzhou on December 20th 2016.
The opening of the Center will provide a convenient and optimal submission process and obtaining documents for applying for Russian visas. At the same time individual applicants have the right to apply for a visa personally at the Russian Consulate General in Guangzhou according to the electronic queue. To make an appointment please click <<here>>.
The key features of the centre include:
- Conveniently located and easily accessible visa application centres
- Longer operating hours allowing applicants to visit at a time of their convenience
- Convenient and spacious waiting areas with modern facilities
- Professional and responsive staff dedicated to handle visa queries and applications
- Dedicated website for easy access to information including visa categories, requirements, checklist and applicable fees
- Dedicated call centres and email support to answer queries and status of application
- 100% secure handling of passports, documents and personal information
Russia Visa Application Centre
Address in Guangzhou: E Floor 9, Goldsun Building, No. 109 Tiyuxi Road, Tianhe District, Guangzhou, China 51062
Helpline: +86 20-38761241
Business hours: 0830hrs to 1530 hrs (Monday to Friday)
Submission Timings: 0830hrs – 1530hrs | Monday - Friday (except holidays as declared by the Embassy)
Document Collection: 0830hrs – 1530hrs | Monday - Friday (except holidays as declared by the Mission)
*The Visa Application Centre will be responsible only for accepting applications for client missions. All applications submitted will continue to be assessed and processed by the respective client missions. Timelines for turnaround of visas are as per the discretion of the authorities.